For those of you who get emails about cheap flights, you already really like NYC to Puerto Rico Google flights. We think NYC to Puerto Rico Google Flights is the best and most complete flight search engine out there. It’s at the top of our list of favorite flight search engines. A lot of changes can be made to it, it’s straightforward to use, and it consistently finds cheap airline tickets. It’s meant to be a one-stop shop for airfare, and for the most part, it pretty much lives up to that promise.
Check out this post on how to use NYC to Puerto Rico google flights if you’ve never done it before or want to make sure you’re getting the best deals.
How to use NYC to Puerto Rico Google flights?
NYC to Puerto Rico Google flights mostly gets its prices from more than 300 partners, such as airlines and online travel agencies (OTAs) like Priceline, Orbitz, and Expedia. There are some rare cases, which we’ll talk about in a moment, but for the most part, this means you don’t have to search through many sites to find the best deal.
Pros of NYC to Puerto Rico Google flights
- View the Calendar: The calendar view on NYC to Puerto Rico Google flights makes it very easy to see how prices change over weeks and months. This is helpful if you can be flexible with when you travel. When you look at the calendar, the cheapest flight dates will be shown in green. To see what the prices are like in other months, just click the arrow on the right side of the calendar. It will then show you the prices for those months. You can also easily change how long your trip is at the bottom of the calendar view to see if that changes how much it costs all together.
- Flexible in many ways: Are you going to check a bag? Is it really okay to have a 5-hour layover? Are you trying to get more miles with a certain group of airlines? Your NYC to Puerto Rico Google flights search results will make it easy to find the perfect flight for you.
- Look for several airports at the same time: You can search up to seven airports at once for both leaving and arriving flights on NYC to Puerto Rico Google flights. This is helpful if you live close to more than one airport, like JFK, Newark, and LaGuardia, or if you want to try to save money by going to a cheaper airport to fly out of. You can also search by city, like “New York City,” “Chicago,” or “Dallas,” and NYC to Puerto Rico google flights will show you the main airports in those cities.
Cons of NYC to Puerto Rico Google flights
Because NYC to Puerto Rico Google Flights needs airlines to have a partnership with them in order for flights to show up in search results, not all airlines will be there. Most of them will, though.
Southwest is likely the most well-known airline that isn’t on NYC to Puerto Rico google flights, but there are many others, including a lot of well-known Asian airlines. Low-cost carriers may also not show up at all or only show up in a small number of searches. What this means is that you might miss out on flights that are cheaper somewhere else.
The best way to use NYC to Puerto Rico Google flights
Start by going to google.com/flights or flight.google.com. Then, based on your trip, fill out each of the following options.
- One-way, round-trip, or between cities
- Number of people riding
- You can choose Economy, Premium Economy, Business, or First Class.
- Airports where people are leaving and arriving (don’t forget you can pick up to 7!)
- Dates you want
NYC to Puerto Rico Google flights will show you the search results after you enter your flight criteria.
Once you’ve clicked “search” and gone to the next page, use the calendar in the upper right corner to look for a cheaper flight on the same date. This might not always be a good idea, though, especially if you can’t change your plans. But you should always check it out.
You’ll see what NYC to Puerto Rico Google flights calls the “best departing flights” first. These are based on price, flight duration, and layovers, among other things. The list of flights will keep growing if you keep scrolling, but Google usually does a good job of showing you the best ones.
You will have another chance to choose your class before you book your ticket. In this case, you can choose basic economy, main cabin economy, or business class. You will be shown your booking options after you have made your choice.
You can only book the NYC to Puerto Rico Google flights through American Airlines in this case.
How to set up price alerts for NYC to Puerto Rico Google flights
By toggling the button on the left side of your screen, below the “stops” option, you can see how the price of the flight you want has changed.
You can get price alerts sent straight to your email whenever a lower price is found. All you have to do is click the button and make sure it slides right and turns blue. Before you can do this, you might be asked to sign in to Google.
Making sure that the NYC to Puerto Rico Google flights cost the least
Google has already done a good job of checking your results against Momondo, Skyscanner, and Kayak to make sure you got the best deal. However, you should still do that.
Google will often tell you if the price you see in a search is a good deal and if prices are likely to go up or down before your trip. This box sometimes shows up after your first search, but not always. It’s right under the section that says “best-departing flights” on the page with the search results.
This could also show up when you’re finishing up your reservation. It was at the bottom of the page, right under the “booking options”
Finally, you can use the Date Grid and Price Graph tools in the upper right corner of your screen to see how your prices compare to dates that are more recent. The calendar function is more useful for me, but the Price Graph is amazing because it helps me see where prices have been and where they are likely to go in the days before my trip.