Are you going to India? You must fill out a form on the “Air Suvidha” webpage to go to India from outside the country. For the sake of a smooth voyage, the government has legislated this.
India’s Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MOHFW) has partnered with the Ministry of Civil Aviation and Delhi Airport to provide an online contactless solution for all foreign travellers arriving in India. Passengers travelling from abroad may use it as a self-declaration portal. They will launch a contactless declaration form Indiasystem for overseas tourists coming to India in August 2020.
“In today’s world, this aids state authorities in tracking contacts. India’s Ministry of Civil Aviation has said that the Air Suvidha final destination site offers hassle-free, queue-free, and accessible air travel for all foreign passengers arriving in India.
Form for Exemption from Air Suvidha
The exemption form for Air Suvidha has been terminated. Must now submit health declarations through Air Suvidha Portal for all overseas travellers coming to India for the first time.
Air Suvidha web exemption forms have and filling out data for all foreign passengers travelling in India have been made mandatory as a precautionary measure against an Omicron variation of Covid-19, the site noted. Read More About – A Guide To Flight Cancellation Compensation & Your Refund Rights.
A Guide To Self-Declaration Form Filling For Air Suvidha
The necessary RT-PCR 72 hours before planned departure is no longer needed if passengers can demonstrate their entire Vaccination Certificate following the revised set of recommendations announced on 10 February 2022 (practical from 14 February 2022). Furthermore, the notions of ‘At-Risk’ nations, an 8th-day RT-PCR upload, and a 7-day quarantine at home are now defunct.
Eighty-seven nations, including the United States, Australia, the United Kingdom, and Canada, are eligible for this.
Portholes in the sky that provide support
Please complete the following information:
- Date of Birth (DOB) (as per your passport)
- A person’s birth date
- As an example, consider the following examples: AZ123 and AZ1234
- Passengers without an allocated seat number must enter “00” in the space provided to complete the application. It is the responsibility of each passenger to modify the SDF before boarding the plane and provide their seat number. It is a must-have for contact tracking reasons and a legal need.)
- The number assigned to a passenger trip
- Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Ascendant’s Arrival Date
- Departure Country (Origin)
- Do you have a domestic air suvidha flight number connecting flight? (Yes/No)
- The location of the last dose of vaccination
- Date of previous vaccination dose
- Fill this out if you haven’t been vaccinated.
- Departure City
- The primary gateway to the United States
- State/Territories of the United States’ Initial Airport of Entry
- It is to furnish a functional and legitimate mobile phone number in India. The passengers will be held accountable for a criminal crime under the Indian Penal Code and the Disaster Management Act if this information is inaccurate. Sharing a relative’s phone number is an option if you don’t have your own.)
- Another way to be contacted
- In the previous 14 days, they have been to the following countries:
- A certain number of travellers
It’s time to enter your final destination
- The Address
- Territories of the United States
- Air Suvidha final destination pin code
Note: The final destination pin code air suvidhaplays a vital role in the process.
The following files should be uploaded: –
- Copy of your Passport
- (You don’t need to upload this test if you’ve had all your vaccinations.)
- Certificate of Immunization
Maximum file size of 1MB and a PDF format when uploading files to this site. There are also no special characters or spaces in the file names, and no other punctuation is allowed.
Indicate How You Feel Right Now
- Flu-like symptoms of respiratory distress?
- Post-transplant patients (yes/no) who are now undergoing treatment for diabetes, hypertension, Bronchial Asthma, cancer, and immunosuppression
Filling out the self-declaration form might be difficult for some people
There are some questions about passengers not being able to complete the suvidha form without an RT-PCR test, even when attaching a vaccination certificate. Please delete your browser’s cache and cookies and retry the state if this happens to you. The RT-PCR test is optional; you may still complete the Air Suvidha form pdf without it. Let us know if this is not the case for you, and they will give you their tried and true advice.
- In the RT-PCR section, upload the vaccination report instead of the negative result.
- Choose a date that is no more than 72 hours out from your departure date.
Arriving International Passengers Must Declare Their Health in India
International travellers arriving in India must register their current health condition on the Air Suvidha city of departuresite, along with the necessary documentation.
According to the statement, the email copy must be validated at the ‘APHO’ counter upon arrival in India.
Finally, the passengers must sign off on the information provided and consent to the implementation of quarantine and health-related measures.
Find Your Air Suvidha Self-Declaration Form Tracking Information
May only obtain the self-declaration status of your Air Suvidha flight by submitting your – if you’ve previously filled out the self-reporting form.
Please provide the following information:
- Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- What They Were Born On
You can follow your Air Suvidha self-declaration status after providing these data.
How To Make Changes To Your Air Suvidha Self-Declaration Document
Must enter the following information if you want to make changes to your online self-reporting application:
- The registration number
- Personal Identification Number (PIN)
You can follow your Air Suvidha self-declaration status after providing these data
Passengers Arriving in India Should Follow These Guidelines
- On the Air Suvidha website, fill out the self-declaration form.
- Upload a negative RT-PCR result if you haven’t had your complete vaccinations (conducted within 72 hrs. before the journey)
Make sure you’ve had your complete vaccinations before posting this.
What Is The Self-Declaration Form For Air Suvidha And How Early Can You Fill Air Suvidha Form?
Air Suvidha Self Declaration is available for all foreign travellers at New Delhi Airport in India. The Ministries require it of Civil Aviation and Health and Welfare (MoHFW).
The Air Suvidha internet platform allows all passengers from abroad to self-declare their health condition.
Coronavirus distribution may be tracked by filling out a health declaration form issued by the Indian Health Service (IHS). They may also use it to track out possibly sick tourists and immediately get in touch with them to advise them on quarantine and treatment options.
Before submitting the Air Suvidha Self Declaration Form, what are the prerequisites?
Filling out the online form will be much easier if you have all the necessary papers. All foreign flight passengers arriving in India must complete and submit a health declaration form, as previously specified.
The following papers are required to complete the self-declaration form:
- A copy of a current passport
- Certificate of immunization from Covid
- Within 72 hours after departure, there was a negative RT-PCR test for OR
- A phone number that can be reached
- An email address that is up to date and correct.
- The specifics of your journey
All this information must be provided on the child’s self-declaration form and a copy of the child’s passport for age verification by the child’s parents or legal guardians.
According to new government rules, a negative covid-19 RT-PCR test result is not required if you have been adequately vaccinated. India accepts the covid-19 immunization certificate from nations such as the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, and Australia. It would help if you had your last dose of the covid-19 vaccine at least 15 days before your travel to India.
A covid-19 test is not required for children under the age of five. Because of this, they are not required to take the covid-19 test before entering or exiting India.
Covid-19 testing is required if a child or adult is confirmed to show symptoms of the disease at an Indian airport, where thermal scans are in situ. It is up to the passenger to cover the expense of this evaluation. If the covid-19 test result is positive, you will be required to spend at least 14 days in an institutional quarantine facility and seven days of self-monitoring.