- There is a Family Fun Gate at the beginning of the 'F' Gates, just past the Security Check. You may access the children's play area here, with slides, a rotating door, a climbing wall, a climbing frame, and foam snakes to keep them entertained—seats for mom and dad in the diaper change room for the more minor children.
Flight information for Austrian Airlines
May check the status of an Austrian airlines flight by entering the flight route, the airport of departure and arrival, and the date of release into a search engine. You may also do flight number-based searches, where you provide the flight number, arrival or departure time, and travel date. May find airport-specific flight status by entering the airport's name, whether for appearance or out, and the date of the flight's departure.
Online reservations for Austrian Airlines flights
Enter the names of your departing and arriving cities/airports, then choose whether or not you want to book roundtrip or one-way flights with Austrian airlines. After entering the departure and arrival dates and the number of passengers, including adults, children, and babies, you can begin searching for flights. Find flights that fit your schedule, compare prices, and pick one. Then fill in your travel companions' information. Finally, go to the payment gateway and finalize your reservation. Your e-vouchers will go to your registered email address shortly after that.
Web check-in for Austrian Airlines
Forty-seven hours before your departure time, Austrian airlines online check-in is accessible for most of its destinations. Continue to the next page by entering your last name, booking code, or e-ticket number. After that, you'll be presented with a seating chart listing each row's occupants and vacancies. Click on the one you like most, as well as those who will accompany you on your trip. Austrian Airlines' online check-in capability allows you to book any seats except the "extra legroom seats" for free.
Information for Check-in
- Check-in over the Internet :Online check-in is available for passengers. Most flights may do this up to 47 hours before the planned departure time. Using the Austrian airlines website, you may complete your online check-in.
- An airport check-in : Checking in for flights at the airport is also an option for passengers. There are check-in desks and counters where you may finish the procedure of checking in on your own. Because Economy and Business class passengers typically have different check-in deadlines, be aware that various airports have varied check-in open and closing hours, as detailed on your ticket.
The PNR status of an Austrian Airlines flight
To check your Austrian airlines flight PNR status, enter your departure and arrival locations and the date of travel into the search field.
The luggage allowance for Austrian Airlines
The airlines suggest you label your luggage with your name and address as a safety precaution. It's a good idea to keep any valuables you plan on taking on your trip in your carry-on baggage. The Austrian airlines luggage allowance varies depending on the travel class and the journey's length. Your luggage allowance on your confirmed ticket. However, you should know that luggage weighs more than 32 kilograms during check-in. Baggage over 158 cm in length, width, and height is subject to additional transportation requirements. You'll need to complete a contact form in advance to purchase these things. The maximum allowable weight for carry-on luggage for all classes is 8 kg. However, only one item is allowed in Economy and Premium Economy, while two things are allowed in Business Class.
- Only one 8-kilogram carry-on bag is allowed for economy class passengers.
- Only one 8-kilogram carry-on bag is allowed for Premium Economy Class passengers.
- If you're flying in Business Class, you may bring two 8-kilogram carry-on bags.
- The following dimensions apply to all normal carry-on luggage: 21.6 x 15.7 x 9 inches (55 x 40 x 23 cm).
- Passengers are also entitled to one complimentary personal item every journey. It includes a compact purse that measures 15.7 x 11.8 x 4 inches and other unique things (40 x 30 x 10 cm).
Baggage Received through Courier
- All checked luggage must fit within 158cm in width, height, and depth when combined.
- Checked-baggage allowances vary depending on the route, cabin type, and ticket cost. During the booking process, your luggage limit will be, and you can add additional bags if necessary. However, as a general rule of thumb, the following luggage allowances apply:
- Europe-bound flights
Passengers in the Economy Light Class:
- Passengers in Economy Classic & Flex may bring one item that weighs up to 50 pounds (23 kg)
- Up to 70 pounds: 2 pieces for business travelers (32 kg)
- Flights Across National Borders
Passengers in Economy Light:
- Passengers on the Economy Saver, Basic, and Flex plans: A single component may hold up to 50 pounds of weight (23 kg)
- Economy Saver, Basic, and Flex Passengers in the Premium Class of Travel Items weighing up to 50 pounds (23 kilograms) apiece
- Businesses: 2 pieces up to 70 pounds (32 kilograms) per person.